Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CiaO 2008, HeLLo 2009..

Sigh~~There goes another year..with just a blink of an eye. How was my year? Well, by looking back at my 2008 resolutions..I think I did quite well in sticking to it..Applause! Applause!

Now, let's focus on looking ahead. What other major thing happening in 2009 that is more important than OUR BIG DAY??? Yessss...2009 will be MY YEAR..or rather OUR year. 1 year from now, I'll officially be known as Mrs Sim. Hahaha...I know, I know...I have mentioned this millions of times..but I just can't stop thinking about it, OK...

I believe, once I sit down & ponder on the happenings in 2009, exactly 1 year from now...I'll only have lovely memories of my BIG DAY to talk about...The wedding of the year..my dream, my fantasy..to become a reality on the fateful day of 28th November 2009..

In 2009, the one & only event that I'll make a huge success & give myself high expectations to work on would be my WEDDING. Nothing would ever top that. It's a once in a lifetime event, so just like every girl, I'm gonna make my Dream Wedding come true. I'll have to start planning & preparing from now...get ready & stay tuned to read ALL about my wedding here...(I have a feeling this will be turning into a wedding blog..hope I'll not bore you..)
So, 2009....HERE I COME!!

No comments: