Saturday, December 6, 2008

DeCeMBeR UpDaTeS

I think everyone close to me should know by now what I have been busy with recently. Yes...mummy darling arrived on the 2nd & I have been spending quality time with her ever since. Of course, apart from working..we're almost 24hours inseperable. I'm definitely trying to make up for all these years' lost time with her. I really wish I don't work away from home. But I would say all this is called FATE. Had I not work here, how would I be able to meet Dada...right? There's absolutely 0% of him going on a KK trip & accidentally bump into me there..right?

Well, even all these romantic, rational thinking doesn't wash away the guilt deep down that I feel some times, being away from home...being robbed off time with my dearest mum, dad & baby. I have yet to think of the best solution, to have the best of both worlds..working life + life with Dada AND also to have my dear family close by my side always. Sigh~~I guess we can't be that greedy..:( But is that really too much to ask for? Actually I really don't think so!

Well, anyhow, I was really happy to be able to spend mummy darling's birthday with her this year, to be able to celebrate with her really means alot to me. She told me she was really happy about it. And I know, of course..that this is true. From the bottom of her heart...Muaksss..mummy darling..hope you are happy always & have many, many more birthdays that I could spend with you. Stay healthy always...You're always in my heart & mind..Love you always...

The BIRTHDAY QUEEN & PRINCESS (Baobei wanted to celebrate hers in advance)

ONE HAPPY FAMILY

No comments: