Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My LittLe pRoJeCT

I guess all my friends would get a shock of their lives reading this. They might not believe that their lovely friend (Oui, C'est Moi) knows how to stitch! Yes, let me tell you, don't be surprised. I have been exposed to sewing & stitching at a very young age.

My mum, being the EVER PERFECT MUM not only cooks well, but she can sew too. She used to make clothes for me to go to school. She sews little dresses & skirts to doll me up when I was younger (I'm still young now..:-p). I loved waking up every morning to have a new dress sewn for me to wear to playschool. Awwww...I feel soooo lucky!! & pretty..(haha)

Well, so, what have I been up to?

Ta daaa~~~~

CROSS-STITCH!!

Can't really tell what this is?? Well...scroll down to have a look...

Not that far off, right?? See...told you I got the genes from Mama...hehe...

No comments: