Thursday, December 25, 2008

X'MaS SuRPRiSe & WeDDinG uPDaTeS

Hi there...MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Last nite at midnight, as usual...received lots of forwarded sms on X'mas greetings. Very ironically, I got an sms from a friend who was quite close to me when we were in Uni. Have not contacted him for quite a while now. However, he popped into my mind recently as I have been running through my wedding guest list in my head. And voila...here's an sms from him wishing me Merry X'mas! Was so happy..sad though, that we could not keep in touch & continue to be how we used to be when in Uni...but perhaps that's what you call LIFE..friends come & go..I'll just have to live with it...

Anyway, back on a happier note, I'm excited as wedding plans are beginning to come true. We have booked the ballroom at Shangri-La Tanjung Aru Resort..It's a dream come true as I have always planned to have my wedding there..NO WHERE ELSE!!!

Mum & dad are just about done with their 1st draft of guest list! OMG!!! They are rushing me to come up with MINE soon too!! I'm so excited...Can't believe it..next Christmas, I'll officially be MRS SIM... I just loooove that title...I can't wait!!!

No comments: