Sunday, December 21, 2008

MiXeD MooDs

The day of the trip that I have been anticipating since booking the tickets for them, has come & gone. Now, everyone is back at work, recovering from the extravagant shopping splurges. Haha...back to reality, everyone. I'm particularly happy that we were able to spend quality time together as a family. We enjoyed each & every second of it.

Yes, as discussed previously, one of the main purpose of this trip is PMP (Parents Meet Parents) Day. The day that I have mixed feelings about. I won't go into details here. Coz I really don't know how to blog about it. But then, all I can say is...Thank God I have lovely, wonderful parents who can handle all sorts of situation & only have my best interest in mind. I know...to them, I'm always their little lovely diamond princess daughter (a nick that they have for me) that they love dearly. Love you too~~ Mum & Dad.

That's why, I'm having mixed feelings about life thus far. I wanna stay by their side & never leave them. I sometimes feel that, if getting married means leaving them behind, & not continuing with my cool surname TSEN..I'd rather not....

Sometimes, when I'm in my silly + childish mood (yes, this is one of those moments), I just feel like I wanna be their little girl forever...I don't wanna grow up, I don't wanna get married, I don't want them to grow old..I just want the time machine to stop!!!! So that we stay exactly where we are now..with me having the ability to take care of them & with them..strong & healthy always...*sniff*sniff*

No comments: