Tuesday, February 10, 2009

cHAp GoH Mei DiNNeR

So, with all the hardwork & just a blink of an eye, CNY has come & gone. CNY really means nothing to me nowadays except huge crowd in this City of Entertainment, workload doubles or triples up & long hours of work. Sigh~~that's how I have been spending CNY these recent years.

Anyway, the only consolation which is not that bad this year is that I got to have a decent dinner with my family in KL on the last day of CNY. Well, as the saying goes, better late than never. So, off we went after work yesterday to Uncle John's place.

It was a great dinner with lots of my favourite dishes. The hot topic for the night was, none other than our wedding. (yeah, what else can top that??) I was so touched & happy that I was almost in tears that everyone was so supportive & excited about our big day. Everyone wants to play a part & talked so excitedly about all the plans & activities to have for the wedding. My aunts ran through some customs & traditions that we should take note & also, the best thing was...we decided on our best man & bridesmaid then & there too!! This 2nd perfect couple standing next to THE PERFECT couple (US) would be my cousin Ah Dee & his girlfriend Sze Sze! I think they match us perfectly! Actually we have not given much thought about them being the VIP standing next to us. Until last night, it seems like everything just fell into place. There & then we went...TING! Yes, why haven't we thought of them earlier?? Haha...well, actually the reason we didn't give it much thought was because we weren't sure if they would be flying over to KK to attend our wedding. It was really only last night that I knew I have my WHOLE family, no matter young or old, close or not so close..backing me up..*sniff*sniff* so touched. I really THANK GOD for them...

I'm soooo happy...happily planning my wedding...bit by bit...Sometimes, when I ran out of ideas...I Thank God that, HE will suddenly shed some light to me & show me the way...Today, everyone is busy bombarding airasia.com booking tickets to my wedding...I really am touched & happy that our wedding has brought us all into good spirits & closer as a family. Thank You, Lord!

No comments: