Friday, February 20, 2009

OuR 4th DatiNG aNNiVeRSaRy

Well, I'll just have to post this before the clock ticks midnight. Today is our 4th anniversary as a dating couple. A day that will always remain special to us...20th FEBRUARY

As Dada has been working night shifts this whole week, we didn't get to celebrate much. Last night, I went for a movie with a few friends while he was at work. He called me at midnight, to wish me Happy Anniversary. He was very concerned at that time why I still wasn't back at our room yet. Little did I know...that he had a little surprise waiting for me....

As I opened the door, I was surprised to see that the room was dark, except for some dim lights, the laptop was on as well, with a slideshow playing all the beautiful pics that we have taken all these years...some romantic songs in the background...& here's where the dimly lit lights came from...a beautiful ferris wheel on the table..rotating itself..WOW...this room has never been in this kind of romantic mood before!! The only thing missing is Prince Charming appearing with red roses in his hands to be presented to the Pretty Princess in front of him...hehe ;)

Dada's gift for me..
We took this pic when he came back during his break time THIS is my gift for him..can u see MY lipstick mark??

Hahaha...this is how I intend to tell the whole world that...this WONDERFUL GUY is MINE...THE BOY IS MINE, THE BOY IS MINE, THE BOY IS MINE....Happy Anniversary, Da....muakssss....Love you forever...(btw, he said he's no longer a BOY..he's a MAN now..yes..MY MAN!!)

No comments: