Thursday, February 12, 2009

WeDDinG sHoPPinG

Since we're on leave again, we have shopped around for those little tiny details & things that we need for the big day. And before that, the photo shoot as well. Dada won't let himself be any less glamourous..so here's to the GROOM:

Ties that might come in handy Shoes for my PRINCE CHARMING

Now, let's look at this pair of absolutely cool white shoes for the GROOM. He has been looking high & low for WHITE shoes to complete his 'White Horse Prince' look. Haha...now he's got them! He's all excited & ready for the photoshoot in May! (So am I!!)

John Grisham collection

While we were shopping around for our wedding, we went into Borders in Times Square & happened to bump into a John Grisham promotion. 3 for the price of 2!! I've been hit by the bookworm bug again & chose 3 titles. Doesn't matter that it's not the latest but as long as it's something that I have not read & most importantly...at a reasonable price.

In my Vanity Basket

OK, when it comes to wedding, what is more important than the bride taking care of herself & be at her top form?? Well, I indulged in somethings that I wouldn't normally spend so much on...just for the sake of ensuring I look my best. I bought: Fake lashes & fingernails, facial & eye masks, face makeup & eye makeup remover, stockings in nude colour for the photoshoot, chin & forehead pore cleansing strips...wow wow wow...it feels soooo good to pamper yourself!

Some Stationeries that we will need

Before going down, Dada already had a list of things to buy. One important item on his list was none other than the equipment that we need to sign on the DOTTED LINE..Yess...it's the PEN! We initially wanted to buy only one, but then Dada said it would then be a mess as he would sign, then followed by me, then our witnesses. Just ONE pen to pass around for the 4 of us? Why don't we get 2? So, OK, we bought one RED & one BLUE, one for HER & one for HIM...:)

As for the glitter glue & Gold Marker...we'll not leak out the secret yet on what we'll use it for...stay tuned...

My Heart-shaped Diamond Bangle :)

I have always wanted to have a heart-shaped diamond. We were looking for one as the engagement ring, but then we couldn't get one that I like. So, in the end, we founda bangle instead, with a heart-shaped diamond...which is too lovely to say no...it's now MINE :) From Dada..with love...

Our Wedding Bands

As I have blogged previously, we got our wedding bands last month. But then, mine was sent for alteration & we picked it up only yesterday. Now they can both live happily ever after together...we'll keep it safe somewhere till the photoshoot in May...:)

As a conclusion: Wedding Progress...so far so good ;)

No comments: