Monday, February 23, 2009

aStRo WaH Lai Toi DRaMa aWaRDs

Last Saturday night, this miserable place that I work at called City of Entertainment came to life when we got the honour to host the annual Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards. More than 10 TVB artistes came all the way from Hong Kong to this award presentation ceremony.

Being the TVB queen that I am since young, of course I wouldn't miss this. Especially when a few of the artistes are my idols; namely Raymond Lam, Moses Chan, Joe Ma, Bosco Wong, Tavia Yeung & Linda Chung..wow wow wow...

So I rushed back to get ready after work & went off with a few of my buddies, those that I know I will have a good time with. & surely, we had a great night. It was soooo much fun...I feel like a crazy teenager idolising them..being in the atmosphere of all those screamings & yellings made me feel young & high!! Hahaha....I feel that I can blend in there with the crowd...so, I'm not old at all!! It was so cool to see them all in real flesh & blood right in front of me...Joe Ma was sooo handsome...Raymond Lam too...& Bosco..Ron Ng...ALL of them!! The ladies..pretty, slim & sexy..but too bad my favourite among all favourites...Charmaine Sheh didn't come :(

Anyway, here's a few pics that I managed to snap on that night:

Tak Tak Dei with Dai Kai & Sai Kai
Ma Tak Chung...look over here la..damn!
Goon Ga Zhai...my favourite among all..so handsome!!!
Raymond Lam & Linda Chung..favourite on screen couple
The cast of Heart of Greed
Tavia Yeung receiving her award

Thought that was the end...on my way back, we just so happen to bump into the crowd waiting for the artistes to return back to their hotel rooms. Gosh...it was way past midnight but look at the crowd!! Anyway, managed to catch another glimpse of the whole group as they head back after a meal at THE OLIVE. The crowd went CRRRRRRRAAAAAZY...but I managed to snap pretty Linda with Shirley Yeung Sze Kei behind her...

Sheung Joi Sam.....Yu So Chao!!!!!!!

No comments: