Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 NeW YeaR GiFt..

Today, I got a very nice gift to start off the new year. A colleague of mine, knows that I like Raymond Lam & I was quite disappointed that I didn't get to see his concert right here where I work couple of weeks back. Hence, he got me his CD collection with his autograph! So nice of him...Thanks, Mr A!
Listening to his LIVE CD was better than nothing..hehe

So, since someone did something nice to me, I wanna pass around the good & kind spirit too..& thought of doing something nice for Dada...

Actually, I have thought of doing this since last night. I want a nice surprise waiting for him when he comes back from work...so I chose some of our nice pics from the wedding, & developed them into hard copies so that I can put it on display in a photoframe that a classmate of mine gave us as a wedding gift. But since there are only 2 slots to put, I chose the most suitable ones & the rest...I will just stick it up at my work cubicle..so that I have some sort of MOTIVATION when I work..haha..So, voila...Love it!!

Our little photo frame sitting on top our Wii

No comments: