Saturday, January 16, 2010

GiRLy dReSS

While we were on leave last week, as usual, I got possessed by the shopping queen in me & just feel like wanting to get a nice dress. For what occasion?? Hmmm...no idea yet..but just wanna 'act elegant' & I'd find an excuse to dress up in it for any occasion. Haha...

I'm thinking...probably for a wedding...I'm sure Dada would be proud to have a pretty, all dressed-up & good-looking lou po who looks & feels like a million bucks in his arms...;) So, determined to be part of the LENG TAI (pretty wives') crowd..I'll have to maintain my figure & make sure I look good when I ACTUALLY REALLY get the chance to wear it...Now, for those of you planning to get married...be sure to invite me..so that I get to wear it!! Come on, I'm waiting for your invitation!

Nice..Without the belt
Also nice..WITH the belt

No comments: