Thursday, January 14, 2010

LV neXt TaRGet

Hmmm...have been bugging Dada...that I 'need' another LV...haha...(oh yeah, a girl can never have enough of handbags...right??) So, I searched around...looking at the cheap imitations that poeple tend to copy from LV. I think the most popularly-imitated ones are the Speedy models. Almost everyone other girl walking past in shopping malls have one in hand, be it the REAL thing or the imitated ones. So, should I still get it? (At least deep inside I siok sendiri knowing that the one in my hand is REAL..) But is it worth it to spend thousands & be just 'one of the crowd'?

I wanted something 'less-copied', that's why I bought Popincourt previously. Now I want something from the Damier Azur collection. Just coz I want something light-coloured. So I searched high & low...& still find the Speedy types suit me best. That's mostly my style. I have thought having something out of my ordinary wardrobe types...that's why I'm considering the Galliera PM...but it's kinda too big for a petite me. So...how ah?? Should I go for something special, out of the ordinary..OR stick with what looks best on me??

The out of the ordinary shape for me
Kinda too big for me??
The BIASA thing...

No comments: