Sunday, January 17, 2010

GoLD CoAst BiRtHDay

Today, after weeks of pestering...Dada finaly booked the tickets..NOPE, not for our honeymoon. It's just a FOR FUN trip...or I can only allow people to link it to my Birthday...that's it.FULLSTOP. Yeah...it's a BIRTHDAY TRIP that should have been expense-free for me...right?? So, Dada..no half-half..you pay for everything...hehehe...

At first, this 'kiam siap' hubby of mine, wanted to take me to MELAKA for my birthday woh...MELAKA woh..MELAKA!! Melaka is just a place that we can go ANYTIME..not a birthday trip destination la..So kahsian meh?? 1st birthday as his MRS SIM...& he treats me like that!! Luckily in the end he booked the tickets to Gold Coast..well, not really where I DESPERATELY wanna go coz..well, I've been there & it's not really an ideal honeymoon spot..so that's why I refer it to as BIRTHDAY trip..to meet up with my cousins studying over there..that's it..*hehe*
Surfers Paradise...see you in March!

1 comment:

Lou Kong said...

OK. FINE........