Thursday, December 31, 2009

sAyONaRa 2009

Hey there...I think I will use a different language to say goodbye each year..I used Italian last year, & this year it's Japanese..hehe..

As I looked back on the events in 2009...how should I wrap it up? Hmm..indeed it was a GRRReat year, no doubt about it. Had a great everything..great family bonding times, chaos, happy, fun & memorable moments, everything at work's fine..kinda stressful handling work & the wedding to plan for at a point in time. But thank God, for having Dada by my side...I managed & survived it..without turning into a BRIDEZILLA..hehe

So cheers to 2009 & double cheers for an even greater 2010 year ahead!

Signing off...as Mrs Sim...SINCE 281109...

All those who were there to celebrate our JOY
Declared Man & Wife on 28/11/2009
Cheers~~for WONDERFUL & GREAT days ahead of US

No comments: