Thursday, December 17, 2009

SinGaPoRe ShOppinG

Hi there...hi to my non-existence readers...sorry for MIA-ing for so long...if you have really been nice enough to follow my blog, you should know the reason for my MIA. Yes, I have been kept busy to successfully be a PRETTY BRIDE on my BIG DAY, all 3 legs of my wedding reception dinners left memorable moments for me & Dada to cherish forever..thanks to all who became part of our special day. Really thanks to all...muakkss...love you all...Will probably post some highlights in the near future on our special day...gosh...just gimme some time to decide which are the REAL special moments...coz every moment is memorable to us...

OK, as my title here says, I should be talking about the short trip we had prior to getting back to work. NOPE, it wasn't HONEYMOON. It's as I said, a short trip, to neighbouring Singapore; with mummy darling & baobei. Did some Christmas shopping there. The environment was wonderful..especially the reknowned Orchard Road..Best place to be for Christmas shopping...or rather LV shopping..hehe..:)

Finally~~my 2009 X'mas present
Inside - another layer protecting it
Ta Da~~ 3 handbags for X'mas from S'pore..cool eh?? Haha
Not forgetting..clothes too!! I just LOOOVE BLUE

No comments: