Friday, November 20, 2009

DaDa iS tHe BEST!

Would like to blog about a conversation held yesterday, between me & a VIP guest of Dada's whom we met.

VIP Guest: Wow, so Ray, this is your wife? She's very beautiful...(saja wanna emphasize here that he said this...haha)
Me: No, not his wife yet, just FUTURE wife, will only officially turn his wife next week.
VIP Guest: He's a great guy, u know..U'll have a happy & 'xing fu' future with him...Congrats to you both on your wedding...:)

Wow, so from then on, Dada keeps reminding me of this conversation..Haha...

Yesterday, was also a day to remember as it was his interview day. I didn't wanna pressure him, just support him & assured him that as long as he tries his best, then there's nothing to worry about. Many didn't expect he'd be one of the candidates. Not that it's a sure win for him, but at least he has been given the chance that only selected ones had. I'm so proud of him. No matter how it turns out to be, we'll always be together, supporting & loving each other. Muaksss...Yes, dear...I know I'm very lucky to have found you but that's because I have great taste. As usual, as always...haha..That's why I love you & believe in you..you're my pride & joy! Love you always :)

No comments: