Sunday, November 8, 2009

WeDDinG pRepaRatioN PaRt III


OK, as the days just whiz pass like a tornado, I have to really buck up on the preparation part. ESPECIALLY...on the beauty skincare part. I have to ensure that no PIMPLES will pop out on the big day. Trying to ensure that...is really a big problem; as I have absolutely NO IDEA what I should do! Which product is the best? Am I drinking enough water? Is my diet right? Well, I'm trying hard to be a good girl.

Please, Santa...I have been quite a good girl this year...so can I have my present earlier than usual this year? Christmas is kinda too late as my wedding is nearly a month before X'mas...Hahaha...meanwhile, I have been listening to whoever & whatever that's supposed to be giving me tips on good products to make me a pretty bride...1 trip to Sasa & I got everything that I need. Have been using it for a week now...so far so good...hope it stays well...*fingers crossed*

No comments: