Monday, November 16, 2009

A sHoRt HeCtiC tRip to SeReMBaN

Today, thanks to my understanding superior, who let me off a few hours earlier to make a trip to Seremban to pick my gowns. Dada had to rush back for midnight shift, & in between, we really didn't have many hours to spare. Plus the heavy rain + traffic, it took us longer to get there & back up. Luckily, we still got back in 1 piece, safe & sound.

Since we know that we have limited time there & really couldn't afford being too picky. Too Bad! But then, there wasn't much choice too...coz as the sales assistants told us, as we move towards the year-end wedding seasons, all brides-to-be will be fighting to confirm their gowns for the BIG DAY as early as possible. I wasn't really considered too late as I still managed to get 2 of what I want in terms of colours & style. Here they are:
Love this 'princessy' feel.. Would most likely wear this for the GICC dinner as the background colour & theme there is dark & strong..need a soft colour contrast for it to stand out
This is a more elegant look..lavender blue-ish purple is something that I have never tried before..hope it will turn out OK...:)

P/s: Feel good that when they were taking my measurements, I have lost an inch here & there..but probably not good for the BOOBS section, but really happy I lost an inch in the waist..way to go! Gambateh...let's hope I lose some fats in my FLABBY ARMS section...which has always been my main concern..**fingers crossed**

No comments: