Tuesday, April 21, 2009

tHe pReSSuRe is tHeRe

As days past by, we are getting nearer & nearer to the day we FINALLY take our pre-wedding pics, I feel the pressure boiling up. Knowing me, I want the PERFECT everything...but will our pics come out as good, nice, pretty & perfect as we wish? I really, really hope so. Coz I have high expectations on it. I know, everyone around us also can't wait to see our pics. Everywhere I go...people tend to ask me.."Taken your wedding pics already?? No? When?? When are you gonna take it? Can't wait to see them!!"

Aiyoooo...gimme a break! I get so stressed hearing all these comments. I just hope that everything will be fine, OK at work, stress-free...pimples-free & just truly enjoy ourselves at the photoshoot...I'm sooooo EXCITED!!! 14 DAYS TO GO...

No comments: