Saturday, April 25, 2009

FiNaL WeeK

As we go into the final week of preparation before the photoshoot...I tend to think alot..Perhaps many, many nonsense that I shouldn't be wasting time worrying about. The result of all this worrying? A GIGANTIC pimple near my nose that Thank God cleared in 2 days, & many, many strands of white hair!! My Goodness!! Am I really turning old that fast?

I'm not emotionally stable too. I don't understand why. Is this what others call the 'pre-wedding jitters' ? I surely don't hope so..or at least, let's hope that I get over it soon. I find myself getting irritated easily...SO DAMN EASY that it's annoying to myself too...Haha...what a statement..

Perhaps as we go into the final week of preparation before the photoshoot..let's hope that I get enough rest, no stress & nothing to worry about so that I can enjoy the day being the centre of attention with Dada...*fingers crossed*

No comments: