Monday, April 20, 2009

mY PReCiouS HANG FOOK ZHI WAN

For those of you who have watched Gem of Life...yes the super duper long TVB series...you'll know what the hell I'm talking about here. In one of my previous post, I mentioned I'll upload all our lovely pics taken in Hong Kong & Macau. But then, I've decided against it. Coz..there's nothing to be excited about...EXCEPT this valuable buy that I got from Hong Kong. Hahaha..

I loved every bit of the story about this gorgeous ring in the series. The part about 2 persons' hearts sticking together..(thus this ring actually consists of 2 RINGS that only look good when worn together...if you wear it separately..it won't look good at all)..about this wonderful thing called LOVE in life. Once you've found your true love, you'll live happily ever after..this is called HANG FOOK...thus, this ring is named HANG FOOK ZHI WAN..

I never thought it's something that's REAL in life. I thought it's just another made-up story in those TVB series. I didn't know it really exists in the market. So, what a pleasant surprise I got when I saw this shop called MA BELLE..which was also part of the series...then when I walked in..I saw this poster about HANG FOOK ZHI WAN!! Hahahaha...& of course...need you ask some more?? OF COURSE I bought it....& felt the power of 'hang fook-ness' it brings to me each time I put it on...hahaha...this will definitely appear in my wedding pics...stay tuned!!


~~Bling Bling~~

No comments: