Sunday, April 12, 2009

F1 eXCitiNG eXpeRienCe

This post came abit late as after the race in Sepang, Dada & I went straight to Hong Kong & Macau for our 5D4N Shopping Spree.

Well, will blog about HK + Macau with loads of lovely pics later on. For this post, it's back to Formula 1...Yesss...after so many years of NATO (no action, talk only), I finally got to convince dada to plan & take me there to watch it LIVE. This...is my 2009 Birthday Present. :)

Too bad that in the end, the race had to be suspended. Too bad we didn't get to experience the WHOLE thing..But in a way, it was good as the heavy rain meant..NO SUN out there to BURN us..& we are still the Fair & Lovely couple after the race. Hahaha
Told Dada that since the race was incomplete, I would wanna watch another round...but elsewhere..not gonna be Sepang anymore. Not that the experience wasn't valuable...but the transport & traffic control really made me sick! Oh Malaysia...I'm so proud of you...NOT!
Us arriving @ Sepang
My FERRARI garage

Ferrari in heavy rain

No comments: