Thursday, September 18, 2008

JusT iN tHe MooD foR MaKe uP

Went out to watch Money No Enough few days back with Dada. Normally, I only make up to work. When going out on dates I'm usually make up free, except for a bit of concealer to cover up my really DARK eye circles.

But then, recently, I just feel like playing up abit on my eyes. Therefore, I did this:

I just LOOVE the violet eyeliner with glitters that I got from Hong Kong!
Other parts of my face is ALL natural..that's why u can see the pimple marks..

I really liked my eyes that night, but then I soon regretted doing that for the movie. Haha..that was probably not the right movie to go with pretty eye make up. Yeah, it was touching, & I cried quite a bit. I was damn sure it wasn't me alone as I heard sniffing sounds all around me. Haha..But I cried really 'carefully' & had to remind myself many times that I have pretty eye make up on & I shouldn't smear it...Hahaha...

No comments: