Tuesday, September 9, 2008

DaDa's BiRTHDaY

Last Sunday, the 7th of September was Dada's 27th birthday. He was supposed to work 3-11pm, but he managed to change shift with a colleague. So, with that, we both worked 12-8pm. However, before I start talking about where we went to celebrate, I got a scare. My superior wanted the whole team to assist & support a function held that night by another team. Hence, I was shocked...it means I have to stay back & won't be able to celebrate with Dada?? I quickly told him my situation & asked to be excused. Phew~~luckily he was understanding & said OK.

Actually, it wasn't a big deal. Coz I was there to help out & everything was in place before even my shift ended at 8pm. So, since there wasn't much to do and most just stayed to enjoy, I went off. I wanted to let Dada have a scare too, I told him that I had to stay back & help out. So, by the time I get off work, it might be quite late. He had a really disappointed look. Haha...he was soooo cute..he asked whether I could ask to be excused. Asked me to plead to my boss. Hahaha..then I laughed & told him the truth as I can't stand him being like that..

Birthday ice-cream & present

We went back to shower & change, then had a quick dinner. Actually, there's nothing special, as he already received his present.

There was a Lazo Diamond Fair. We were there few days back & saw a pair of lovely rings that we intend to use as wedding rings. However, the problem is that they do not have my size. If they were to alter it, I'm afraid it won't be perfect anymore. Both Dada & I loooove the rings..but I still need time to consider & look around if there are better options. Since it's not like we're in a hurry to get married.

We should be concentrating on proposal ring though. Hahaha...Dada has a mission to look for the perfect one for me. But he is trying to push the responsibility to me. He wants me to be there and choose the one I like the most. He's afraid that I won't like what he chooses for me. Grrr...mana ada orang begitu punya??? Grrrrrr....Go get one for me by yourself!

Before that, I asked if he wanted a cake, coz I said it's rather unnecessary & with just the 2 of us, we can't finish the cake & it's a waste. So, he said it would be fine to share a cup of ice-cream. So, we stopped by at Baskin Robbins. I purposely wanted to shoo him away, asking him to get a table, so that I can ask the staff for the "Happy Birthday" wording to be on the ice cream. Went over to the table & sang the birthday song. He looked happy, well I hope he IS happy, though it was just a simple celebration. Dada, Happy Birthday & hope we will share many, many birthdays in years to come as we grow old together..Muackksss..

Birthday boy (or MAN) with his presents :)
US @ Baskin Robbins First World Plaza

No comments: