Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HaPPy BiRTHdaY to my BLOG!!


Hey there blog C'est Moi is 1 year old!!!

It's just unbelievable how time flies by sooooo fast!! I must be getting old too..but I hope I age gracefully..wuahahahaha...

Of course, besides wishing my blog happy birthday, I would like to share my TVB fever. As mentioned in the previous blog, I'm soooo into Moonlight Resonance that all I dream about is to have lots of children..give them a warm, harmonious & loving environment to grow up in. I want all my kids to be united together, to help each other out..to be warm & caring just like in the series. It's all so warm & touching. I never thought of wanting so many kids...to me..3 is more than enough..but then after watching this series..I feel so warm & good that I'm beginning to think that 3 is too little & not enough 'noise'. Hahaha...It must be so much fun growing up in a big family with lots of siblings.

I have always been independent & a little 'lonely' growing up nearly 'alone' with an elder brother who is 10 years my senior. The feeling is very different.

I might now start thinking of nice names for them..what would be a good Chinese name which is in sequence for 3 siblings? Just like the series, they used 家好月圓慶中秋. What should I use? This might take a while for me to think as my Chinese is not that good.

For English, I like the idea of all my kids having an English name either starting with the same alphabet, or names that rhymes:

1. Nicole, Natasha & Nicholas?
2. Ariel, Gabriel & Daniel?
3. Nelson, Jason & Susan?

Might probably not look for names that are too long, as it won't balance with their surname..SIM...;-p

No comments: