Wednesday, August 13, 2008

mY MaNJa NieCe

Haha..just wanna share something here with everyone which I personally think is really sweet. Dada told me this only few days back & it instantly lifted my mood.

This is part of a conversation between Dada & my baobei niece the night we bought the new PC back home. My niece wanted to install the game that she had on a CD into the PC so that she could play. But then, Dada was busy at that time doing some minor adjustments & settings on the PC. So, Dada asked her to wait..she "manja" him this way:

Baobei: Ah Fei Ko Ko bah, help me install this game, please!
Dada: Wait, later..I am doing something now.
Baobei: Mmm..Ah Fei Ko Ko bah...please bah...I want to play now!
Dada: No, no..wait for your turn..I'm busy now. I'll install for you later..
Baobei: Mmmm.Ah Fei Ko Ko bah...Ah Fei Ko Ko...
Dada: Wait...I said wait....
Baobei: Mmm..."Gu Zhang"(Uncle) bah....*wink*wink (Wuahahahaha)
Dada: (siok siok already) OK la OK la..give me the CD, I'll do it for you now.

Hahaha...isn't it sweet & funny?? My naughty niece knows how to manja Dada & knows what to say & do to get what she wants...she's sooooo smart!

No comments: