Friday, August 22, 2008

DaDa's BirTHDaY PReSeNT

Hmm...as the clock ticks..I have less & less time to think of what I should get for Dada. However, I DO have 2 options. I know this is something that he has been aiming..and no matter which one he chooses..I'll definitely be broke. We're planning to get it during our days off next week.
Option 1: Nintendo Wii


Ok I admit, this is not really something that he wants..but more to what I want. Hahaha..I don't know why, just out of nowhere one day, I just suddenly feel like wanting to buy Wii (I suspect is due to the BORRRRING place that we work at..I just need something to look forward to after work everyday!). Hence, I started searching for it on the internet to gather more information, as well as asking around about it. We'll try it out soon...then decide whether we should really get it. Wow...I'm so excited!



Option 2: Sony Ericsson W910i
Now, for the REAL PRESENT: I know he needs a new handphone. Coz his K800i has been damaged since around 3 months back..if I'm not wrong..So, he has been looking around for phones all this while & I think he has come to a conclusion that..this is what he wants..(Well, I think I influenced him la..haha & also thanks to the TVB series Moonlight Resonance)

So, if he were to get a new phone, definitely, it is only NATURAL that I get one, too. That's why I'm attaching 2 pictures here, with only the difference in colour. Obviously, the brown one is for Dada, while the white one is for ME. Hehehe...So..HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADA! Pick your choice!

No comments: