Thursday, August 28, 2008

SeaRCHinG foR a GUESS BaG

I set another mission for myself. This might be another potential X'mas gift from Dada. Hmm..Should I make it a tradition to have him buy me a GUESS bag each year for X'mas?? Well, at least until I get sick of it. Haha..I saw one nice, out of the ordinary one online. It might not really be MY type (Actually the pink & black combination reminds me of Paris Hilton, I dunno why?). But then it seriously caught my eye & I actually went searching for it at every GUESS shop that I could come across when I shopping in KL. I want to have a look at the REAL thing as I've found out many, many times that what looks good on the picture might not actually be that good in real.


However, I've been to Lot 10, Pavilion & the Curve, but couldn't find it . Maybe would need to repeat the same process again like last year. As blogged previously, we searched for it from KL to Seremban before finally getting it in Ipoh. Hmm...Dada said it probably haven't arrived in Malaysia yet, that's why we couldn't find it, though we went to search for it at the trendiest part of KL.


Well, I'll keep looking for it...till I GET IT!!! Grrrrr...

Looks feminine, CHIC & classy..that's where I am heading..;)

No comments: