Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ToNy LeuNG's WeDDinG = mY WeDDinG in 2009

I believe the most talked about wedding this year would be the one that was just held on 21st July at a little known country called Bhutan. Not really a place where couples would think of the most 'romantic' place for it...but definitely out of the ordinary that made it so special.

Now I have been thinking hard, what date would I like to make it..as most memorable for the rest of my life? I know it has to be somewhere in July, as I have mentioned earlier, my favourite number is 7.

But there are 31 days in July...which day? definitely no 4s, so 4th, 14th & 24th are all out. Then I'm not sure which one is more important as a date, 8 or 7? Should I choose 8 coz of the good & prosperous meaning of it? Or should I go ahead with my favourite number 7? Well, one thing I know for sure, I won't want it to be 7th of July..as it's so out already, considering the craze it brought when it was 2007.

2009, it's expected the 9th, 19th or 29th should be very packed, as it means longevity & eternity in Chinese, especially good for weddings. Hmm...as I was cracking my head thinking, weeks back, the entertainment world has been speculating that Tony Leung & Carina Lau's wedding would be on 21st July. Then I go..OK, that's the date. I want to celebrate my anniversary with him. Hahaha...it's a special day for me, also a special date for my favourite actor Tony Leung. Yes!!

Nice!
I simply LOVE this dress!!
Very special
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Declared Man & Wife in Bhutan

No comments: