Saturday, July 19, 2008

My oNLy MiSSinG "C"

Tell me...what are your 5Cs? To me..For as hard as I have been working..now, I'm only left with the final 5th C that I have been chasing for. It's not the 'C' that I should get for myself..but it's every girl's dream & expectation to have her other half get for her..CARAT.

Recently,I just suddenly realise & am very clear on what I want. Seriously, I just went "TING! I know what I want!!"..Since then, I have been searching for the one & only really perfect one. OK, so what really is it? Well, this is what I want:

Not the middle one though..I've decided that my wedding ring, the most important ring in my life, the ring that I have to wear everyday for the rest of my life without fail..should be something like the 2 lower ones. It would be best if there are 7 diamonds on it. Reason being:
7 days in a week = loving you NON-STOP 7 days a week
Moreover, my favourite number has always been 7..:) Well, not reeeeally this one..looks like a row of teeth..but then, sometimes the neat & simple would look good too & seem to be more lasting. So, I might consider this as well. It all depends on whether it looks good on me or not. Will have to try that out.
This round ones in a row looks ok as well. Not really sure which one would look best on both of US. Mind you, this is a WE thing. So, of course, it will have to look good on my Dada too. We have been looking around. However, we have yet to find the PERFECT one. So, we shall just keep on hunting...As I believe in the saying: 'Good things are hard to find. You'll have to spend more time searching for the PERFECT one, and it will just make it all the more PRECIOUS & VALUABLE when you finally found it."

No comments: