Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HeLLo 2nD HaLF of 2008..

Wow..I have no idea how, where & when those days just pass by like that. I just realised that it's now JULY!! Which means we are in the 2nd half of 2008! Gosh...how time flies! I really do not intend to age so quickly!

Is each day really 24 hours? Are the clocks ticking right? It's just unbelievable! It seems like it was just yesterday that Dada & I celebrated the New Year, then went to Bali in mid January, then there was CNY, my birthday in March with a Macau + Hong Kong trip, back to KK in April; then throughout the whole month of May & June was damn busy with a "big project" that I really put all my heart & soul into it. I was even down with flu + cough + a bit of fever & headache every now & then the whole time! Gosh..how did I survive it? At the same time, also happy that coz of this, I can wear my size 25 Levi's again! Something that I have put a side for a while coz I have gained weight. But now, I'm back to my actual size again! (Hope it STAYS that way till the BIG DAY!)

Then on 4th July, we celebrated our 1st year anniversary owning our baby Vios..& I'm sure we'll have lots of other precious stuff coming up as well...;)

Of course, in the sports world, which I'm a huge fan of..I support Federer all the way...but it is beginning to look like a fruitless 2008 for him as up till now, he has yet to win a grand slam title..which is not really him at all! The most disappointing one was the recent Wimbledon. It's the place that he's most comfortable in..the place he won his 1st ever grand slam title...No matter what, I will still support him as I saw the way he fought that day..or rather that night for us here in Malaysia. I stayed up all night supporting him all the way (& looked like shit the next day at work..but I DONT CARE!). He didn't disappoint his fans at all..& bravely put on that fight. That's the Roger Federer that we all LOVE! One would have just given up when he was 2 sets down..and things looking really unfavourable for him in the 3rd set. Most would just give up & finish the match for the sake of finishing..but not him! He came back strong after the 1st rain interruption & fought till the 5th deciding set. I have never seen such a match before! It was just simply awesome..wonderful..extraordinary..unbelievable..just something that not one word will be able to describe it! I'm just glad that I didn't miss it! Though in the end he didn't win, still..he gained my respect. & I decided then & there that I will support him till the day he retires. I just Looove him..& his really FIT body as well..not to mention that sexy butt..hahaha...

I'm hoping that he will pick himself up & fight his way to win the only Grand Slam title left this year in late August, early September..the US Open..Good luck Federer..u have ALL my support..always & forever!

No comments: