Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I HaTe, I HaTe, I HaTe!!

I really can't understand why are so many people like that? Born like that? Why did they have to come into the working world & make other people's lives miserable?

Gosh..what can I do? How can I not let myself be influenced by all these shitty people? I really hate these people:

#1: Can't bloody make up their minds
#2: Too soft & let others over rule them
#3: Don't seem to use their brains though they have been EQUIPPED with one
#4: Don't understand that people are already working their asses off & yet it's still not enough
#5: Not aware that THEY are actually the ones slowing things down
#6: Love wasting other people's time & effort due to their indecisive nature
#7: Never appreciate & thank people for the effort
#8: Take things for granted

Damn...please la..pergi main jauh-jauh la..go back & think through how you should prepare yourself to work professionally in this world. Don't waste other people's time & efforts with your stupidity, incapability & ignorance. Thank you!

No comments: