Friday, June 26, 2009

mY 4Y4M aNNiVeRsaRy Gift

Continuing the story from my previous post. Was so sweet of Dada to take action on the things I wrote here.

To keep me from getting a new phone, he made the decision to send my handphone for repair. It will take around 3 weeks to a month to have it done. So, meanwhile, I can only use my primary phone, with the 016 number. Sigh~~Is a new phone really so much to ask for?? Hehehe....

Next, as for the uZap...Guess what was in store for me when I walked into the room on 19th (the eve of our dating anniversary)...Not only a NEW uZap, but with 2 MINI uZaps!! The old one, nope we didn't dump it. It's sent for repair as well. We'll have it + the memories intact in also around a month's time. So in total..we'll have 2 uZaps & 2 Mini uZaps...hahaha...(well, this is to ensure we don't have any more arguments taking turns to use the uZap in future..we'll have one each!) So smart of him...hmmm...see, I'm not the only VAIN one here...haha

My uZap Collection.. :)

No comments: