Monday, June 15, 2009

2009 1st HaLf

Today, is mid-June. Meaning to say, we're coming towards the middle of the year...which also means...that we have 5 months & 12 days till our BIG DAY!!! Gosh...I remembered when I first did the COUNTDOWN TICKER..we were sooooo far away...I thought we had to wait FOREVER..but now..with the blink of an eye..here we are!! & I'm getting pretty nervous..coz we have a thousand & one things to do!!

Well, of coz..we at least did one of the major highlights of a wedding...the PRE-WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT...it came out absolutely great!! After uploading it in FB..I really sorta regretted it. Coz I got some unwanted attention...(I'm not bragging...I'm seriously not happy about it) I got messages waiting for me in my FB inbox asking this & that about it. I receive phonecalls from friends..friends of friends..not so close friends..all asking about WHERE we took it, HOW much was it..WHICH bridal house...can you believe it?? Some are absolute STRANGERS!! Come on..it gives me a creepy feeling..that some strangers are viewing my pics...GOSH! I really need to reset my privacy settings in FB!! ***shivers***

You know, I really feel like telling those people...'Come on, even if you go to the same bridal house, the same photographer, the same gowns...you won't end up having the SAME outcome, people..Coz you know why?? Coz YOU can NEVER be US!! Every couple's looks, styles, compatibality & preferences are different! Don't you understand??' Don't be silly..OK! So, gimme a break! Go get something you really like & be yourselves...NOT try & be us & do all the things we DID...

Anyway....one thing worth mentioning that happened this year is that...my dear ROGER FEDERER finally won the FRENCH OPEN!!! Great job, Fed Ex! You never disappoint me...you are really worth my support all these years! Go on & break Pete Sampras' record, OK?

2009 King of Roland Garros

Of coz, if I were to tell you all my lovey-dovey things with Dada..blogspot would never have enough space nor memory for it. Haha...I know I'm lucky to have someone like him to share my life with. He could be a darling when I needed him the most & to also do all those funny funny things to make me laugh when a tear is about to drop. Quite a funny sentence, eh? Haha...Thank You, Lord..for sending him to me...to let me meet him in my life.

Let me just share ONE of the many, many sweet things he did recently. I mentioned to him one day that it has been AGES since I last tasted durian. Ohhh...I just LOOOVE durian. I just don't understand all those bullshit some people say that they can't stand the smell. OH GOSH...it's sooooo delicious!! How can u NOT like it?? ...it's my favourite!

Dada was to standby at KLIA throughout the last weekend. It's always sad to be away from each other. I miss having him to wake me up, to prepare the toothpaste for me & to walk me to work everyday....:( Well, please don't say that I have been spoilt rotten by him...I merely call this...LUCKY...HANG FOOK...ok?? hehehe..

Anyway, he came back last night...& gave me a surprise! He stopped by Tesco on the way back & bought me durian! I came back to our room after work last night smelling durian! YUMMY!! Hahaha...Thanks, Da...for loving me so much!

Tesco Durian

No comments: