Wednesday, June 17, 2009

eVerytHinG RoSak!!

I'm so damn mad!!! Seems like everything we have around us needs a change. You know why?? Coz they all broke down!!! 1st, I realised my OSIM uZap is not functioning. Next, my handphone Sony Ericsson K610i that I bought nearly 3 years back also went kaput...DAMN!! Not forgetting, our usual travelling bag that we used for all those trips abroad has also 'boycotted' us. All these stuff...were bought either in year 2006 or 2007. Is it really high time that we get new ones?

For the travelling bags, we got the replacements today. Well, this is one of the urgent items that needed our immediate attention. Coz we'll be going back to KK in 2 weeks!! Yippeee!!

Of all those things, the one that is most precious to me is my uZap. Dada got it for me as X'mas present in 2006. :( It has been out for nearly a month or so now & I feel the fats piling up on my tummy area....I don't wanna see those FAT ugly bulges coming back!!! I need to get a replacement soon! SOS!!! ~~sob~~sob~~

I'll need to check out the OSIM store we have here soon to find out the current market price or deals that they offer now. I need to get it QUICK!!!

Now, as for the handphone...hehe...I'm eyeing a touchscreen phone. It doesn't matter if it's not iPhone. I'm still a fan of Sony Ericsson. But my current W910i is really a disappointment. I dislike it lagging in terms of performance sometimes. The screen will also suddenly black out without notification even if you're in the middle of a conversation. The worst thing is that, the battery will turn scalding hot after only probably a 20mins call. U call this a PHONE?? Gosh...I'm very sick of it! I need a NEW PHONE!!

No comments: