Monday, October 6, 2008

a SuRPRiSe aFTeR JB TriP

Just got back from our Genting WorldCard Fair at Johor Bahru. Have been there for since the 1st of the month. The whole trip was pleasant. Thankfully, coz the team that went with me were all nice & there was teamwork there..well, except for one actually, but I couldn't care less as long as I did my part. That's the only photo that I get to snap during the setting up as other than that, we were damn busy with long queues & really good response. Overall, the fair was a great success.

As expected, being away from Dada made me miss him terribly. But I would say it's good & perfectly healthy for our relationship. Coz I believe, a good relationship doesn't mean that we have to be around each other 24 hours, right? We're matured & quite independent being ourselves away from each other. But it has been quite a while since I have to 'dump' him here all alone. The last time was actually more than 3 years back, when I went back to KK alone in the 1st year of our relationship. Wow...have we really been so 'lou fu lou chai'? Hahaha...
Our booth at City Square Shopping Centre, Johor Bahru

But then, he did something to piss me off & he told me about it somewhere on the 4th day that I was in JB. It was actually nothing, really..he could have done so many MORE things that I could make a BIG DEAL out of it..but then, as I have explained to him..a mistake is still a mistake..no matter how BIG or SMALL. So, he made a mistake. I refused to call him or sms him on my whereabouts after that & answered minimal calls from him. Then, I came back & found this....

As I walked into the room, there were arrows leading the way Towards the computer desk
There's something..
Found this on the computer screen saying: I'd like to apologize Not the end yet...there's MORE!Arrows leading to...
The closet!
Ta da~~A bunch of RED ROSES in the closet

A closer snapshot..12 of them all together..

What a pleasant surprise! I called him right away & said I forgive him.... ;)

No comments: