Saturday, October 25, 2008

ThaNks eVeRyoNe, ThaNks DaDa

It has been 2 weeks since the proposal. After updating my status & uploading a pic of my engagement ring in Facebook, both of us have been showered with blessings & congratulatory notes. I feel so happy, complete & 'hang fook'. I really Thank God for giving me the BESTEST lou kong that I can ever find or wish for.

After the days that we have gone through together, I really KNOW & CONFIRM that he is the one for me. The one I could rely on in no matter what situation, the one that is worth my love, trust & attention... ;)

I have to constantly remind myself, to NOT take him for granted, to treat him to best & not to show my temper at him. I know I am quick-tempered, have little tolerance & very impatient. I like to get moving & want things done quick. Most of the time, he is very tolerant & will do according to my liking. However, there's respect in the relationship. I do let him make decisions, include him & listen to his opinions in everything that requires MAJOR decision making. I believe it is a healthy relationship that we are maintaining here. A relationship that we have built thus far, & will continue to learn to understand, live & love each other.

During our off days, we went to Seremban to meet up with dada's friend & also to have a look at our bridal house. We went took off on Wednesday & coincidentally, it's a tradition for all Seremban Bridal houses to have their off days on Wednesdays. It is clearly stated on the name card that was given to us. However, we didn't notice it till we were actually almost THERE. I think dada was expecting me to show temper again, how could he be so careless & didn't notice that...hahaha...but I was in a good mood..& I AM seriously trying to control myself NOT to show unnecessary temper at him. I should learn to appreciate & cherish the good moments that we have. Small things like that should not affect the good spirits & mood that we are in. See...I'm learning to be a good wife.. :-p

I AM A GOOD WIFE..

No comments: