Thursday, November 6, 2008

oFF to IPoH

Before I even have time to spend properly with Dada, I'll be off to Ipoh again for yet another fair...sigh..

But looking at the bright side, after I'm back from this trip, I'll be off with Dada to be back in KK for our pre-marriage talk..yippee...then it'll be a full throttle of events leading to our wedding..which we still have yet to set the date...hehe. Of course, not forgetting..being home with my beloved family..Daddy, Mummy, BaoBei & Dada..HOME..going home feels soooo good!

With all these sweet, wonderful things happening, nothing will ever ruin my mood. I actually won't give a damn about anything that will stop me from enjoying the best time in my life. The stage where one only goes through once...with the one I love, who also loves me back equally, or even MORE..Whatever we do, it's for OUR future...

Here's to our future..forever & ever 1314, for better or worse, till death do us part.. (warning: this is NOT my official wedding vow, OK..)

No comments: