Monday, November 3, 2008

Hi, I'M BacK fRoM MeLaKa..

Arrived back in Genting quite late from Melaka, around 3 in the morning. Just in time to watch the last few laps of the 2008 last F1 race. Can't believe what really happened in the last lap of the race! How could it happen? I bet you most of the Ferrari fans out there couldn't believe it too! & to me, there should be some investigations done on what actually happened there..looks fishy & suspicious..

Anyway, away from the F1 world, which is beyond my control..Had a crazy weekend working at the fair in Melaka. The response was better than I expected. I'm glad & proud of it! Didn't have time to actually shop around, which was a shame as it has actually been around 5-6 years since my last visit to Melaka.

Need not to say, there wasn't time to pick a really nice gift for Dada. But I found this, which is actually nice, cute & meaningful all together. It's a box of Lou Po Beng & Lou Kong Beng. So cute, I couldn't resist to get it. (But don't expect me to eat it though..haha)..& you know how I managed to get it on those really, really busy days? On my way to toilet, the stall selling this caught my eye, then after I'm finished with my business in the toilet, I picked up a box on my way back to our booth. Hahaha...Poor thing..but better than nothing...Dada loves Lou Po Beng...& I got 2 boxes of pineapple tarts for him as well...see..he's always on my mind..I really love & miss him

Lou Po Beng + Lou Kong Beng
Back home in 1818, Dada gave me a surprise, which is quite sweet too. The laptop was on with a note on the screen for me. It says: No arrows this time but look behind the door..I turned to see a cute heart-shaped decoration with a WELCOME & a little house. It's telling me that I'm HOME. It is welcoming me back to my home...so sweet..

But I don't like the Cristiano Ronaldo poster that it's hung on..Spoils the whole look... :-p

Welcome Home..

No comments: