Monday, November 10, 2008

ipoH GiFt

In my previous blog, I talked about going to Ipoh & by the time I'm done over there, I'll be on my way back home to KK. But before that, let me share something with you.

I reached back at Genting at around 2 o'clock in the morning. Dada was at the lobby to welcome me & carry my stuff back to our room. Then as I open the door, there's something waiting for me again! You know what is it?? A portrait of ME!! But the degree of likeness is only around 90%. I look MUCH prettier in person...wahahaha...

What a nice & thoughtful gift..something that I didn't expect at all. Dada said he'll buy me a gift to welcome me back each time I'm away on those WorldCard Fairs. Well..but nothing beats having Dada by my side. I don't wish to be away from him at all... :(

My 1st portrait pic of myself

No comments: