Wednesday, April 23, 2008

aNotheR sTeP towards our CoMMitmenT


Not sure if this is called fate..but then I have been eyeing a particular spot to build my home since waaay back. Perhaps even more than a year now. Everytime I'm at KL Sentral, I'll have a look at the booth to see if it is still available. I have taken its brochure numerous times now. However, there's no action taken to go further than that.

I don't wish for a magnificent bungalow with a huge garden to call home. As I think it is not really necessary at the moment. Since both Dada & I work up here in the hill, there's no point having a huge house downtown for it to rot by itself as we are 24/7 working & staying here. But then, there MUST still be a place to call our own.


Hence, I focus on condominiums. Looking at the situation, I would need a place equipped with the necessary, as well as the safety of my condo in good hands. Since the condos nowadays have high tech security systems, I'll feel better to be away from home.


Besides that, the location is another important factor. As KL grows, so does the toll prices. It's definitely a point to consider as we wouldn't wanna be caught in a situation where we have to go through a toll in every direction that we need to go, right?


So, looking at Kinrara Mas, I can't get my mind off it. Dada promised me he'd call the agent up & make arrangments to have a look at the showroom & decide if it's really THE ONE for us during our next trip down to KL! Yippeee...

No comments: