Sunday, April 20, 2008

38th MoNth aNNiVeRSaRY

Well, looking back..we HAVE been together for 38 months. As I have blogged before, we started our beautiful relationship on the fateful day of 20th February 2005.

There's not much of a celebration as we are working different shifts and have limited time in between (after work for me, before work for him). Hence, we decided to have a proper celebration tomorrow. However, he did not fail to surprise me, by buying something thoughtful to mark the day 20th February, which will always be a special date in our lives.

He's really a darling & he is the only person in this world who understands me. I feel absolutely wonderful being my real self in front of him. We have discussed in further details of our future, and I'm positively sure that this is the man that I wanna spend my whole life with. Dear, I'll spend my lifetime loving you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! *muakzz*muakzz* Love you forever!

No comments: