Wednesday, February 17, 2010

JaNuaRy ~ FaReWeLL MoNtH

Every beginning of year, after receiving the year-end bonus of the previous years, there are bound to be resignations. This year, it was even worse due to some 'reasons', which tend to always relate to $$..of coz, else what?? Of coz there are 'other' reasons as well...& if I were to leave this shit place one day...it will fall under the 'other' reason as well.

Sad to see some of my best buddies leave...at the same time, happy for them as well coz they are able to leave this miserable place that is full of.....you know...hehe

One of the saddest one would be a buddy that both Dada & I worked with since Membership GSA days..she's a very nice, bubbly & friendly girl. Tend to break down once in a while, due to work pressure & I'm glad she shared those moments with me as a friend. I really cherish those nice, tearful yet touching moments with her, supporting & advising each other to go on & not give up. We were a great team, always helping out each other, going through ups & downs together...those were the only happy moments I have thus far working here...really miss those days. That's what we call a "TEAM"..ok..I'll always remember & cherish those moments*sniff*sniff*

However, after being assigned to different sections after being promoted, we grew apart. Kinda sad & I always blame myself for being too 'busy' & didn't think of asking her out for lunch more often. Sigh~~I keep reminding myself that I shouldn't neglect my REAL FRIENDS!! Remember!
Anyway, here are some pics we took..farewell my dear friend, but do keep in touch!

@ Westbrook's farewell
Helen, Sharon & Me..we were once GSAs
~ A great friend & work buddy~Take care & miss ya always!

No comments: