Wednesday, February 17, 2010

JaNuaRy ~ FaReWeLL MoNtH II

First there was Sharon WESTBROOK, then, Christy & Joo Nee.

Christy was an Assistant Manager that I worked with couple of years back. Well, we weren't really close but still, I remember her as someone who taught me alot of things. & she's one lucky woman blessed with a great husband & lovely kids. Well, I'm fine & comparable with the GREAT HUSBAND part, but I think it's full stop after that. Not really thinking of lovely kids for me yet...haha..


Then, the next one was a little girl, Joo Nee's farewell. She finally wanted a break & got it...lucky her! I wish I could just leave...HERE & NOW too..just like that...sigh~~but I can't...


Yeah, speaking of farewells, of course there were tears as well...sad tears, happy tears..no matter what, it's coz it's someone that matters that we let out those tears...I can easily think of some that I would not shed a tear at all when he/she leaves...how I wish that day will come ASAP!!!

Christy & I
Saja wanna put this pic here coz I think we BOTH look good in it..hehehe
Farewell, my dear Joo Nee..along with Vicky

No comments: