Monday, May 18, 2009

WhicH sHouLD be mY HaND BouQuet?

Actually, at the moment, after we're finished with the photoshoot, I begin to panic as I suddenly realised that we actually don't have that much time left. & there's sooooo much to be done!! What should we tackle first??

Now, I begin to think of our decorations, and with just the word DECORATIONS..there are so many types of decorations: Church Deco, Dinner Banquet Deco, Car Deco, my Hand Bouquet & Flowers for my cute entourage of Flower Girls & Boys. What theme colour should I have? I figured that I will first have to decide on my hand bouquet, then the rest will all fall into place. Coz I'M the centre of attention, so everything will have to match me. Right? Hehe..Have found some really nice pics on the internet. All the flowers are so pretty...Which one should I pick?

This blue is so striking & sharp!!

These type of roses are common & easy to find..florists wouldn't have an excuse for extra charges!
Combination of sunflowers & red roses are so pretty & brightens up everything!

I love this sweet pink!! Innocent White..is perfect for the bride too!!

They are all so nice...Based on what should I make the decision?? The colour? But I love all the colours...The price? Should I really think of the tight budget we have & risk not having what I love the most? The availability? What if the flowers that I really want are not always available? Then should I consider picking flowers that are available everywhere & at anytime of the year? Perhaps I should start surveying florists during my next off days...

2 comments:

diXon said...

i think the last one looks nice... very simple and beautiful...

sMaLL FisH said...

Haha..thanks for the comment..I think so too...but wouldn't it be too pale & with the white wedding gown? I worry that it won't stand out at all..so I might opt for 2nd or 3rd..with bright colours...let's see..hehe..haven't really decided yet.