Sunday, March 30, 2008

WeeKenD without DaDa

This is yet another weekend with Dada having to be away. I have to be a good girl & ensure everything is at its usual place & spot clean. I don't want him coming back having to stress on getting this & that cleaned. Or else...next time he would be dreading to come home..

So, early Friday morning, he gave me a peck on the cheek & said goodbye. In a sleepy mode, I said goodbye to him too. Later on when I woke up to get ready for work, I saw this in the toilet..

Friday, Saturday, Sunday..
He had 3 toothbrushes prepared with toothpaste on, meaning to say he'll be away for 3 days. The day I pick up the last brush to brush my teeth..he'll be back...Isn't it sweet?? I miss him sooo much...

With him away, on Saturday I went for a Girl's Night Out with 2 cute girls who could make me laugh like crazy. We laughed throughout dinner @ Pizza Hut. Laughing at everything that we see & could think of. It's sooo much fun being with them. They just remind me of little girls who have nothing to worry about in life.

Actually we laugh more than we eat. With all the laughing, in no time I feel like I have digested everything. We took a walk around, also snapping some pictures for fun. We tried to look serious & not like fools so that we'll have nice memories of the night as well.
It was indeed a fun night & for nearly 3 hours, I forgot all my stress & worries. Thanks, gals for a fun night out.

Joo Nee, Me & Elaine - New Generation 3D anGels~

Joo Nee & Elaine @ GENTING - City of Entertainment

No comments: