Sunday, February 10, 2008

GONG XI FA CAI

Hmm..I know this is a bit late, as today is already the 4th day of CNY. However, better late than never. Have been busy, stressed out & the tension is building up. Coz my 'big' project for CNY is picking up well & I'm afraid the response will be overwhelming again like last year. I hope I'll be able to close the case ASAP, right after the 15th day of CNY. Then I can truly enjoy myself in my upcoming trip.

Oh yes, have I talked about my upcoming "Birthday Treat" from Dada? Don't think I talked much about it as I have only been worrying about work lately. Hmm..yeah, my 26th birthday + 3rd anniversary present would be..a 6D5N trip to Macau + HK! Dada is taking care of the air tickets & hotel expenses while my job is just to shop, shop & shop, as well as to enjoy myself & take my well deserved break after this hectic CNY.

He's really a great guy. He knows I'm stressed at work, as I always strive for perfection. That's why I opted not to have my scheduled days off this roster, even if it meant not being able to visit relatives during the CNY period. I chose to stay back & be there as long as my 'big' project is on. Dada chose to stay by my side as well. He didn't even have to stop & think. He's not going home to celebrate CNY & dump me here. (which is why I love him more & more!)

Well, hope everything runs smoothly & in no time, I'll be on the plane off to shop till I drop. Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone! May this New Year bring our relationship closer as well as keeping everyone around me strong, happy & healthy always.

No comments: