Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WatCH it!

Since young, watches have always been one of my favourite accessories that I like to play with. Fashionable, long-wearing & keeps me 'professionally on time'...So that's why I love them & would never be caught going out without a watch on my wrist! Over the years, mum & dad have showered me with lots of watches. I remember: Colourful digital watches, a wood watch from Hong Kong, a Garfield "Pisces"watch, Baby-G, G-Shock, a Blue Carlo Rino watch & many, many more! I am truly blessed...right?? I thank God everyday for that...Love you, mum & dad!

Now, as I grow older & earn my own $$, my love for watches have never ended, but instead; it has grown even more! In just 2 months, I have added 4 new watches to my collection! In July, I got 2 TITUS watches back in KK, then today, I got another 2 ESPRIT watches! I know! I'm crazy, but I just can't help it!

#1: TITUS ~ Rose Gold with Coral Surface
#2: TITUS also...in WHITE (my favourite colour!) & with a lot of bling blings..
#3: ESPRIT ~ with brown snake skin, a color that I have never had..& loving it!
#4: ESPRIT - Silver & Gold Combo..classy & nice! (just like me..haha)
#5: Well, since it's Dada's birthday month, got another one for him too - just being the 'good wife' that I AM...hahaha...as long as everyone's happy..:)

No comments: