Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MuM's NeW pLayGRouND

The only way to a man's heart...is through his stomach...I'm sure everyone's heard of this saying. So, mum, being the perfect wife & mum, always takes good care of us & makes sure that our stomach is filled with good food, with no added perservatives, colourings..etc. This is also one of the main reason I long to be home everyday...to enjoy home-cooked food..by no one else, but my mummy darling...

I didn't really get to the details of my recent trip back in KK in previous posts. Well, besides the weather being hotter than usual, nothing much is new really...EXCEPT that Mama's got a new playground..or an EXTENSION to her playground, I should say.
View from the dry kitchen inside
The inner part
The outer part plus the door leading to the laundry area

I really feel absoluately wonderful when I see new things done to the house. It makes me feel that everyone is living a good & happy life, mum & dad don't have to worry about me financially (as I can very well make my own living) & therefore have the extra cash to improve their living. We're now living a good life as a family, though most of the time away from each other. However, we make the most of it when we're back home. I constantly remind myself to work hard, for not only a future with Dada, but a future that is inclusive of Daddy, Mummy & Baobei.

Over the years, I truly feel the happiest when I go back home. Plus, especially when there are new things in the house. As daddy dear said, it's his pride to present me with new 'surprises' each time we go back. Before this, there was a renovation to extend a little room for my mum's tuition classes, an improvement to the garage & this time an expansion to the kitchen area. So now, mama has a dry & wet kitchen inclusive of a laundry area, which is spacious & shaded from the hot sun. I LOOOVE staying at home so much. It's so warm, comfortable & cozy..sigh~~as the saying goes...THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME...(where Mama cooks good food ;p)

No comments: